Ant Exterminators in Lake Oswego, OR
There is no such thing as “just one Ant.” Generally, you will only see an Ant in your home once an army has established itself and is ready to infest your home. Even worse, given their small size and large numbers, getting rid of Ants is incredibly difficult.
At EcoCare, our Lake Oswego Ant exterminators rid homes of Ants once and for all. Our proven Ant control process eliminates these insects before they can cause too much damage. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
Do you see Ants in your home?
Our Approach to Ant Extermination
We begin by targeting potential areas where Ants could be entering your home. We block entry using a number of deterrents, including:
- Liquid product applied around your foundation
- A variety of baits placed along Ant pathways
- Time-released granules in the landscaping around your house
Our Ant exterminators then target commonly traveled areas inside your home, such as:
- Low corners
- Around counters
- Inside cupboards
An Ant has never seen a crawl space it didn’t love. If your home has a crawl space, we’ll apply a deterrence product that not only will eliminate Ants, but also Spiders and other insects that might be establishing themselves.
Our Secret to Success
EcoCare Pest Solutions uses Ant-control products that are non-repellent and transmittable. Ants carry the product back to their nest and transmit it to other Ants in your home. This ensures destruction of the nest over time, consistently resulting in an Ant-free home!
Common Ants in Lake Oswego
Our Lake Oswego Ant exterminators solve the root causes of your Ant infestation, not just the symptoms. We deliver long-term results and have thousands of happy customers throughout the Lake Oswego area.
Our Ant removal company boasts:
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
A must for homeowners. Our Pest Insurance program protects your Lake Oswego home from not only Ants, but almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for pets?”
You bet it is! Our Ant exterminators use eco-friendly products with natural active ingredients. With us, you won’t have to worry about your pets or family getting sick.
“Do I have to leave my home during treatment?”
Nope! Our safe and natural products allow you to stay home during treatment.
“How do I know what kind of Ants I have?”
All Ant infestations in the Portland area require a different approach to extermination. We generally treat homes with Soil Ant, Moisture Ant, and Carpenter Ant infestations. Our Ant infestation experts will work with you to assess which one you are experiencing in your home and determine the best possible treatment.
Our Service Area in Lake Oswego, OR
Ready to take care of your Ant problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Lake Oswego: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.