Beaverton Spider Exterminators
Finding Spiders is a common occurrence in homes throughout Beaverton and the rest of the Pacific Northwest. Though most Spiders found in the area are harmless, some species — including the Black Widow and Hobo Spider — can be dangerous.
Our experienced Beaverton Spider exterminators can help you rid your home of these potentially dangerous pests!
The secret to keeping Spiders out of your home sustainably is committing to regular Spider extermination treatments. That’s where EcoCare Pest Control can help. We’ll eliminate your current Spider problem and prevent future problems from developing.
Do you see Spiders in your home?
Every property in Beaverton is at risk of a Spider infestation. Preventive inspections ensure peace of mind and keep Spiders away. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Approach to Spider Control
We start the Spider extermination process outside your home. Our experienced team targets areas where Spiders are most commonly found. This includes:
- The foundation of your home
- Under protected eaves and overhangs
- Cracks and crevices around window and door frames
- Shrubs, ground cover, and foliage next to your house
We’ll then move inside our home to areas where Spiders commonly run and hide, including:
- Upper corners of your house
- Wall and ceiling junctions
- Under furniture and low corners
Our Spider extermination solutions are effective and eco-friendly. Our process doesn’t emit harmful fumes or smells, so you can even stay in your home while we’re treating your space.
Spiders and other critters absolutely adore crawl spaces. If your home has a crawl space, we’ll apply a special product that knocks out Spiders and any other insects living underneath your home.
Why Choose EcoCare Pest Control?
At EcoCare Pest Control, our Beaverton Spider exterminators are committed to treating the root causes of all Spider infestations, not just the symptoms. We address the full spectrum of pest issues and prevent future ones through our safe, cost-effective, and efficient solutions.
Our experienced Spider pest control team has serviced thousands of happy customers throughout Beaverton and the entire Portland area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
Our Pest Insurance program protects your Beaverton home from Spiders, but also almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for pets?”
It sure is! Our eco-friendly products use natural active ingredients to eliminate Spiders and other pests. Treatments are always safe for both you and your pets.
“Should I leave my home while your exterminators work?”
You can, but you’ll never need to. Our products are safe and natural, so sit back and relax while we rid your home of Spiders.
“How can I tell what kind of Spiders I have?”
There are several different Spider species here in the Beaverton area. Some common species include the Orb Weaver Spider, House Spider, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo Spider, and the Yellow Sac Spider. Our Spider exterminators will work with you to assess your Spider problem and determine the best solution.
Ready to take care of your Spider problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Beaverton: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.