Gresham Spider Exterminators
Because while most Spider species are harmless, some can be dangerous to you, your family, or your pets. Common Spiders such as the Black Widow and Hobo Spider, for instance, can cause serious injuries or in rare cases even death.
At EcoCare, our experienced Gresham Spider exterminators can help you purge your home of these potentially dangerous pests!
Spider extermination treatments are unequivocally the best way to permanently keep Spiders out of your home.
Do you see Spiders in your home?
Our Approach to Spider Control
The EcoCare Spider extermination process begins by zeroing in on areas outside of your home where Spiders can commonly be found entering your home through a Spider superhighway. This includes:
- The foundation of your home
- Under protected eaves and overhangs
- Cracks and crevices around window and door frames
- Shrubs, ground cover, and foliage next to your house
We then move inside your home to investigate areas where Spiders are known to run and hide, including:
- Upper corners of your house
- Wall and ceiling junctions
- Under furniture and low corners
Our Spider extermination solutions are extremely effective, as well as eco-friendly. No harmful fumes or smells are released when we treat your space. This is better for your health and allows you to stay inside while we’re treating your home.
Spiders LOVE crawl spaces. If your home has one, we’ll use a special product that eradicates Spiders and any other insects living there.
Why Choose EcoCare Pest Control?
EcoCare Pest Control’s Gresham Spider exterminators focus on the root cause of your Spider infestation. We’ll never call it quits after only treating the symptoms. We treat the full spectrum of pest issues and prevent future ones through our safe, cost-effective, and efficient solutions.
Our experienced Spider pest control team has serviced thousands of happy customers throughout Gresham and the entire Portland area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
We have hired them to do an annual spray for spiders since 2004. The techs are always very friendly and professional. They even carry dog treats on them which our bulldog loves them for. Lastly, thanks to the product(s) they use, we enjoy a spider-free home in the summer and fall without exposing our pets and neighbors to toxic chemicals.
– Blake B.
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
EcoCare’s Pest Insurance program will protect your Gresham home from Spiders, but also almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for my pets?”
It sure is! Our Gresham Spider exterminators use eco-friendly products that are safe and proven to exterminate Spiders. You can trust that we’ll only use treatments that are safe for both you and your pets.
“Should I leave my home while your exterminators work?”
Due to the eco-friendly products we use you can either stay or leave. It’s up to you! All products we use are safe to inhale, so sit back and relax while we rid your home of Spiders.
“How can I tell what kind of Spiders I have?”
There are several different Spider species here in the Gresham area. Some common species include the Orb Weaver Spider, House Spider, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo Spider, and the Yellow Sac Spider. Our Spider exterminators will closely investigate your Spider infestation and determine the best solution for your unique situation.
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.