Lake Oswego Spider Exterminators
Spider infestations are a common occurrence in homes throughout Lake Oswego and the entire Portland area. Though most spiders found in the Pacific Northwest are harmless, there are many that are dangerous. Chief among them are the Black Widow and Hobo Spider, both of which can cause serious injury or even death.
Our experienced Lake Oswego Spider exterminators are here to help you purge your home of these potentially dangerous pests!
The best way to keep spiders out of your home for good? Regular Spider extermination treatments. At EcoCare Pest Control, we can help you do just this. We’ll eliminate any Spiders in your home and keep future pest problems from ever taking root.
Do you see Spiders in your home?
Our Approach to Spider Control
The Spider extermination process begins outside your home by targeting areas where Spiders are most commonly found. This includes:
- The foundation of your home
- Under protected eaves and overhangs
- Cracks and crevices around window and door frames
- Shrubs, ground cover, and foliage next to your house
We’ll then move inside your home, where we’ll investigate areas where Spiders commonly run and hide, including:
- Upper corners of your house
- Wall and ceiling junctions
- Under furniture and low corners
Our Spider extermination solutions are extremely effective and eco-friendly. We don’t emit harmful fumes or smells with our method, so you can stay in your home while we’re treating your space if you please.
Spiders love crawl spaces — it is their version of heaven. If your home has a crawl space, we’ll use a special product that eliminates Spiders and any other insects living down in your crawl space.
Why Choose EcoCare Pest Control?
At EcoCare Pest Control, our Lake Oswego Spider exterminators are committed to treating the root causes of all Spider infestations, not just the symptoms. We address the full spectrum of pest issues and prevent future ones through our safe, cost-effective, and efficient solutions.
Our experienced Spider pest control team has serviced thousands of happy customers throughout Lake Oswego and the entire Portland area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
Our Pest Insurance program protects your Lake Oswego home from Spiders, but also almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for pets?”
It is! We proudly use eco-friendly products that use natural active ingredients to exterminate Spiders and other pests. We only use treatments that are safe for both you and your pets.
“Should I leave my home while your exterminators work?”
Because of the eco-friendly products we use, it is not necessary. Our products are safe, so sit back and relax while we rid your home of Spiders.
“How can I tell what kind of Spiders I have?”
There are several different Spider species here in the Lake Oswego area. Some common species include the Orb Weaver Spider, House Spider, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo Spider, and the Yellow Sac Spider. Our Spider exterminators will closely investigate your Spider infestation and determine the best solution for your unique situation.
Ready to take care of your Spider problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Lake Oswego: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.