Rat Exterminator in Beaverton, OR
Need the help of experienced mice and rat exterminators in Beaverton? EcoCare Pest Control works throughout the Portland metro area to fix rat problems forever. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
Rats and mice can carry disease and cause damage to your house and destroy your belongings. They’re among the most common pests in Beaverton and also one of the most difficult to get rid of. Our Beaverton rat pest control services are a safe and effective way to protect your home, family, and pets from mice and rat infestations.
Call us if you see signs of rodent activity…
Chewed food packaging
Every home in Beaverton is at risk of rat and mice infestations. Even if you aren’t seeing signs of rodent activity, regular inspections provide peace of mind and keep rats and mice at bay. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Approach to Rat Extermination in Beaverton
Our approach is thorough and begins with an inspection of your home and property. Our Beaverton rat exterminators will check the foundation for tiny cracks and crevices that mice and rats may use to enter your home. Then we’ll head inside your home (including the attic and crawl space) to search for signs of nesting rodents.
We’ll explain our findings to you and recommend a treatment plan that will actually eliminate your rodent problem for good — or prevent one from taking hold.
The key to our Beaverton rat pest control service is exclusion. We keep rats and mice where they belong — out of your home. Adult rodents can squeeze through gaps smaller than a dime! We “rat proof” your home by sealing tiny openings, especially near areas like:
- Dryer vents
- Roof adjoinments
3. Eco-Friendly Extermination
Our Beaverton rat exterminators rarely use rat poison inside your home. Poison baits can cause rats to die inside an inaccessible interior wall, leading to additional pest infestations and horrible smells. Instead, we rely on powerful traps to efficiently and humanely dispatch rats and mice in your home.
Our eco-friendly approach to rat pest control is safe for both people and pets. You can even stay in your home while we work!
Inspect. Exclude. Exterminate. When done properly by our team of experienced Beaverton rat pest control pros, fixing a rat problem really is that simple!
Common Rats & Rodents in Beaverton
Why EcoCare Pest Control?
Our experienced Beaverton rat exterminators focus on the source of rodent infestations. We want to stop them where they start and keep them from ever coming back. This leads to long term results and thousands of satisfied customers.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 36,000 unique customers (and counting!)
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Most reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in Beaverton
- Only local company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 17 years (awarded to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Rodent & Pest Insurance
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST way to protect your Beaverton home from nearly 40 other insects and pests. You may want to consider a combination package for both Insects and Rodents for optimal protection. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive 4 seasonal inspections & treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments at no cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“How can I tell if there are rats or mice in my home?”
Rats and mice are active at night. You’re more likely to see signs of an infestation rather than the rats and mice themselves. Here’s what to look for in your home:
- Small piles of droppings
- Damage to food, especially packaged foods in your pantry or pet food in the garage
- Dark grease marks along walls caused by the rodents rubbing their oily fur as they travel
- Pets paying new attention to the walls or other areas where rats might be hiding
- Scurrying sounds inside the walls at night
Read more about how to spot a variety of pest infestations in this blog post.
“Will your rodent extermination services hurt my pets?”
No, our eco-friendly and targeted methods of rat extermination are designed to be safe for people and pets.
“Should I leave my house when you’re working?”
It’s not necessary. Our Beaverton rat exterminators use targeted rat and mice control products, so you can stay in your home while we work. Sit back and relax at home while we get rid of your rodent problem.
Ready to take care of your rat problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Beaverton: (503) 222-5566