Rat Exterminator in Lake Oswego, OR
Signs of a rat or mouse infestation in your home? Want to prevent a rodent infestation before it starts? Our rat exterminators in Lake Oswego use our trusted and proven process to fix rat problems forever. Get a free no-obligation quote today.
Rodents like rats and mice transmit diseases and can also destroy property and cause damage to your home. Rodents are some of the most common pests in Lake Oswego and one of the hardest to get rid of for good. Our Lake Oswego rat pest control services are safe, eco-friendly, and the best way to protect your home, property, family, and pets from unwanted rodents.
Contact us if you see signs of rodent activity…
Chewed food packaging
Every home in Lake Oswego is at risk of rat and mice infestations. Even if you don’t see signs of rodent activity, regular inspections offer peace of mind and keep rats and mice away. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Proven Rat Extermination Process
Our thorough interior and exterior home inspections are key. Our Lake Oswego rat exterminators will check your home’s foundation for small cracks and crevices that mice and rats crawl through. Then we’ll head inside your house (including the attic and crawl space) to search for signs of nesting mice and rats.
We’ll explain what we’ve found and recommend a treatment plan designed to eliminate your rodent problem for good — or prevent one from starting.
The primary key to our Lake Oswego rat pest control service is keeping rats and mice out of your home through exclusion. Adult rodents can squeeze through gaps smaller than a dime! We “rodent proof” your home by sealing tiny openings, especially near areas like:
3. Eco-Friendly Extermination
Our Lake Oswego rat exterminators will rarely use rat poison inside your home. Poison baits can cause rats to die inside an inaccessible interior wall, leading to additional pest infestations and horrible smells. Instead, we use powerful traps to efficiently and humanely dispatch rats and mice in your home.
Our eco-friendly approach to rat pest control is safe for both people and pets. You can even stay in your home while we work!
Inspect. Exclude. Exterminate. When done properly by our team of experienced Lake Oswego rat pest control pros, fixing a rat problem really is that simple!
Common Rats & Rodents in Lake Oswego
Why EcoCare Pest Control?
Our experienced Lake Oswego rat exterminators focus on the source of rodent infestations. We want to stop them where they start and keep them from ever coming back. This leads to long-term results and thousands of satisfied customers.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 36,000 unique customers (and counting!)
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Most reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in Lake Oswego
- Only local company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 11 years (awarded to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Rodent & Pest Insurance
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST method for protecting your Lake Oswego home from almost 40 other insects and pests. You may want to invest in a custom package for both insects and rodents that provides maximum protection. Here’s how it works:
- Each year, you’ll receive 4 inspections & treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rats and mice are nocturnal animals. Because of this, you’re more likely to see signs of an infestation rather than the rodents themselves. Here’s what to look for in your home:
- Rodent droppings
- Damaged containers of packaged foods in your pantry or pet food in the garage
- Dark greasy marks along walls caused by the rodents rubbing their oily fur
- Pets scratching at walls or other areas where Rats might be hiding
- Scurrying sounds inside the walls at night
Learn more about how to spot a variety of pest infestations in this blog post.
“Will your rodent extermination services hurt my pets?”
No, our eco-friendly and targeted methods of rat extermination are safe for people and most pets.
“Should I leave my house when you’re working?”
It’s not necessary. Our Lake Oswego rat exterminators use targeted rat and mice control products, so you can stay in your home while we work. Sit back and relax at home while we get rid of your rodent problem.
Ready to take care of your rat problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Lake Oswego: (503) 222-5566