Gresham Mice & Rat Exterminators
Are you worried about rats or mice in your Gresham home? Do you want to stop a rat infestation before it takes hold? Our team of expert rodent exterminators in Gresham can help! Our proven process is designed to stop rats and mice in their tracks. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
Don’t ignore a rodent problem! Rats and mice carry disease, destroy property, and damage your home’s structure. Rats and mice are among the most common pests in the Gresham area. They’re hard to get rid of, too! Our Gresham rat pest control services are safe and eco-friendly. They’re the best option for keeping rats and mice out of your home.
Do you see these signs of rodent activity…
Chewed food packages
Every house in Gresham faces the risk of rat and mice infestations. Even if you don’t see signs of rat and mice activity, preventive inspections offer peace of mind and keep rodents away. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Proven Rat and Mice Control & Extermination Process
Our thorough exterior and interior home inspections are essential to rodent extermination in Gresham. Our team will check your home’s foundation for small cracks and crevices that mice and rats crawl through. Then we’ll head inside your home (including the attic and crawl space) to search for signs of nesting mice and rats.
We’ll explain our findings and recommend a treatment plan designed to eliminate your rodent problem for good — or prevent one from developing.
The best way to stop a rodent infestation? Keep the rats and mice out in the first place through exclusion. Adult rodents can fit through gaps smaller than a dime! We “rat proof” your home by sealing tiny openings, especially near areas like:
- Roofs – Dormers / Shingles / Vents
- Foundation – Vents / Cracks
3. Eco-Friendly Extermination
Our Gresham rat exterminators will rarely use rat poison inside your home. Poison baits can cause rats to die inside an interior wall, leading to additional pest infestations and horrible smells. Instead, we use powerful traps to efficiently and humanely dispatch rats and mice in your home.
Our eco-friendly approach to rat pest control is safe for both people and pets. You can even stay in your home while we work!
Inspect. Exclude. Exterminate. When done properly by our team of experienced Gresham rat pest control pros, fixing a rat problem really is that simple!
Common Rats & Rodents in Gresham
Our experienced Gresham rat exterminators focus on the source of rodent infestations. We want to stop them where they start and keep them from ever coming back. This leads to long-term results and thousands of satisfied customers.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 36,000 unique customers (and counting!)
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Most reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in Gresham
- Only local company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 11 years (awarded to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Rodent & Pest Insurance
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST method for protecting your Gresham home from almost 40 other insects and pests. You may want to invest in a custom package for both insects and rodents that provides maximum protection. Here’s how it works:
- Each year, you’ll receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
“How can I know if there are rodents in my home?”
Rats and mice are nocturnal animals. Because of this, you’re more likely to see signs of an infestation rather than the rodents themselves. Here’s what to look for in your home:
- Rodent droppings
- Damaged containers of packaged foods in your pantry or pet food in the garage
- Dark greasy marks along walls caused by the rodents rubbing their oily fur
- Pets scratching at walls or other areas where rats might be hiding
- Scurrying sounds inside the walls at night
Learn more about how to spot a variety of pest infestations in this blog post.
“Are your rodent extermination services dangerous for my kids or pets?”
No, our eco-friendly and targeted methods of rat extermination are safe for people and most pets.
“Should I leave my house when you’re working?”
It’s not necessary. Our Gresham rat exterminators use targeted rat and mice control products, so you can stay in your home while we work. Sit back and relax at home while we get rid of your rodent problem.
Ready to take care of your rat problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Gresham: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.