2. Grease and dirt buildup
3. Unusual smells or noises
4. Damaged fabrics and furniture
5. Signs of nesting
Mice, rats, and other rodents are known to make nests out of whatever is available to them, and if you look carefully, you may be able to find evidence of these nests. Search the small, hidden nooks and crannies in your home with a flashlight. Common nesting areas for rats and mice include:
- Behind kitchen or laundry appliances
- Inside drawers and cabinets
- In sheds and barns
- Behind sofas and other large furniture items
- Other dark, small, and hidden areas
6. Woodpeckers on your property
7. Gnaw marks
8. Tracks in carpeting or outdoor areas
Do you have a pest problem? EcoCare is here to help!
Dealing with a pest infestation can be frustrating, especially if you’re not sure exactly what type of pest you’re dealing with, or how extensive the problem might be. At EcoCare, we identify and eliminate pest infestations with an effective, eco-friendly approach that doesn’t require traditional toxic materials, keeping the people and pets in your home safe.
Our team of licensed professionals can help you rid your home of pests and prevent future infestations. Contact us to ask any questions you have and set up a free inspection today!