Oregon City Spider Exterminators
Here in Oregon City and the rest of the Pacific Northwest, Spiders are extremely common. Even worse, so are Spider infestations in homes and commercial spaces. Though most are harmless, some species of Spiders can be dangerous to you, your family, or your pets. This includes Pacific Northwest mainstays such as the Black Widow and Hobo Spider, which can both cause serious injuries or in rare cases even death.
At EcoCare, our experienced Oregon City Spider exterminators can help you purge your home of these potentially dangerous pests!
The best way to permanently keep Spiders out of your home are regular Spider extermination treatments. We can help you do just this and eliminate any Spiders in your home.
Do you see Spiders in your home?
No home in Oregon City is safe from a Spider infestation. Preventive inspections ensure peace of mind and keep Spiders away. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Approach to Spider Control
Our Spider extermination process starts by targeting areas outside of your home where Spiders are commonly found and might be entering your home through a Spider superhighway. This includes:
- The foundation of your home
- Under protected eaves and overhangs
- Cracks and crevices around window and door frames
- Shrubs, ground cover, and foliage next to your house
The next step takes place inside your home by investigating areas where Spiders commonly run and hide, including:
- Upper corners of your house
- Wall and ceiling junctions
- Under furniture and low corners
We use Spider extermination solutions that are extremely effective. They’re also eco-friendly. When we treat your space, no harmful fumes or smells will be released. This is better for your health, and it also allows you to stay in your home while we’re treating your space.
Spiders can never get enough of crawl spaces. If your home has one, we’ll use a special product that eliminates Spiders and any other insects living down below.
Why Choose EcoCare Pest Control?
At EcoCare Pest Control, our Oregon City Spider exterminators treat the root causes of Spider infestations, never leaving after just treating the symptoms. We treat the full spectrum of pest issues and prevent future ones through our safe, cost-effective, and efficient solutions.
Our experienced Spider pest control team has serviced thousands of happy customers throughout Oregon City and the entire Portland area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
Our Pest Insurance program protects your Oregon City home from Spiders, but also almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for pets?”
Of course! We only use eco-friendly products that are both safe and have proven effective in exterminating Spiders. You have our word that we’ll only use treatments that are safe for both you and your pets.
“Should I leave my home while your exterminators work?”
While you can, due to the eco-friendly products we use, it’s not necessary. All products we use are safe to inhale, so sit back and relax while we rid your home of Spiders.
“How can I tell what kind of Spiders I have?”
There are several different Spider species here in the Oregon City area. Some common species include the Orb Weaver Spider, House Spider, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo Spider, and the Yellow Sac Spider. Our Spider exterminators will closely investigate your Spider infestation and determine the best solution for your unique situation.
Ready to take care of your Spider problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Oregon City: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.