West Linn Spider Exterminators
Do You See Spiders in Your Home?
Our Approach to Spider Control
We begin the EcoCare Spider extermination process by focusing on common areas on your property where Spiders are known to infiltrate homes and create a Spider superhighway. This includes:
- The foundation of your home
- Under protected eaves and overhangs
- Cracks and crevices around window and door frames
- Shrubs, ground cover, and foliage next to your house
Once we’ve identified these areas, we’ll move inside your home to take a look at areas where Spiders are known to run and hide, including:
- Upper corners of your house
- Wall and ceiling junctions
- Under furniture and low corners
Our Spider extermination solutions are effective and eco-friendly. You won’t find harmful fumes or smells when we treat your space. This is not only a healthier treatment solution, but it allows you to stay inside while we’re treating your home.
Spiders ADORE crawl spaces. If your home has a crawl space, we’ll eradicate Spiders and any other insects living there with a special and safe product designed to do just that.
We have hired them to do an annual spray for spiders since 2004. The techs are always very friendly and professional. They even carry dog treats on them which our bulldog loves them for. Lastly, thanks to the product(s) they use, we enjoy a spider-free home in the summer and fall without exposing our pets and neighbors to toxic chemicals.
– Blake B.
At EcoCare Pest Control, we’re West Linn’s most trusted Spider exterminators. We always focus on the root cause of your Spider infestation and will never call it quits after only treating the symptoms. We treat the full spectrum of pest issues and prevent future ones through our safe, cost-effective, and efficient solutions.
Our experienced Spider pest control team has serviced thousands of happy customers throughout West Linn and the entire Portland area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 34,000 unique customers in the last 20 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
EcoCare’s Pest Insurance program will protect your West Linn home from Spiders, but also almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! Ecocare’s West Linn Spider exterminators utilize eco-friendly solutions that are not only safer than other options, but proven to be just as effective at exterminating Spiders.
Should I leave my home while your exterminators work?
Our eco-friendly products allow you to either stay or leave while we treat your home. Whatever you prefer we can accommodate! Any product we use is safe to inhale, so sit back and relax while we rid your home of Spiders.
How can I tell what kind of Spiders I have?
There are several different Spider species here in the West Linn area. Some common species include the Orb Weaver Spider, House Spider, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo Spider, and the Yellow Sac Spider. Our Spider exterminators will closely investigate your Spider infestation and determine the best solution for your unique situation.
Ready to take care of your spider problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
West Linn: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.