Insect ExterminatorServing Portland and Vancouver Metro Areas
Insects can damage possessions, cause painful bites, and damage the structural integrity of your home. Don’t rely on insect exterminators who focus only on eliminating insect infestations. To protect your home and family, you need to stay one step ahead of insect infestations with preventive eco-friendly treatments.
Thankfully, EcoCare Pest Control’s insect pest control team is here to help.
– Catherine W.
Our Approach to Pest Control
Inspection & Analysis
Before we perform any insect pest control treatments, our experienced insect exterminators will conduct a complete and thorough inspection of your Portland or Vancouver area home. They’ll examine the foundation and exterior of your house for small cracks and crevices where insects may gain access to your home. Then, they’ll look inside your home (including the attic and crawl space) for signs of potential insect infestations.
We’ll explain our findings to you and design a treatment plan that will really work.
Keeping bugs out of your home is the key to successful insect treatments. Small gaps must be sealed and preventive insect pest control treatments must be applied to the exterior of your home to create a barrier that insects just won’t cross.
Our insect exterminators are thorough and leave nothing to chance. We’ll inspect pipes, wiring, your foundation, and dozens of other hiding spots other insect exterminators might overlook.
Based on the results of our inspections, our exterminators will use insect treatments designed to target the pests found in your home. These targeted treatments are eco-friendly and designed to be deadly to pests and safe for people and most pets.
Inspect. Exclude. Exterminate. When done properly by the experienced Portland and Vancouver insect exterminators at EcoCare Pest Control, insect removal really is that simple!
– Kristen T.
Common Insects & Pests in Portland & Vancouver
Why EcoCare Pest Control?
Our experienced insect exterminators focus on the source of the infestation. We want to stop pests where they start and keep them from ever coming back.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 36,000 unique customers
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Highest number of reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in the Portland area
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 11 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST way to protect your Portland or Vancouver home from nearly 40 covered insects. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive 4 seasonal inspections & treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments with no further cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our experienced insect exterminators work throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. They’re happy to come out to your home and in most cases offer you a free, no-obligation quote.
“How can I tell if there are insects in my home?”
Every insect is different and the signs of insect infestations can be surprisingly subtle. Our trained insect pest control team may look for:
- Eggs or insect larvae
- Adult insects
- Insect nests
- Damage to clothing or food
- Signs of insect boring into wood or wood chips
Read more about how to spot a variety of pest infestations in this blog post.
“Are your treatments safe for my pets?”
Yes! Our eco-friendly products use focused ingredients to treat insect infestations without secondary poisoning effects. Our treatments are completely safe for both you and pets like cats and dogs.
“Do I need to leave my house when you’re working?”
No. Our exterminators use targeted pest control products, allowing you to stay in your home during treatment. Sit back and relax at home while we get rid of your bug problem. (Certain exclusions apply)