Eco-Friendly Pest Control: Tough On Pests, Easy On You
Our Approach to Eco-Friendly Pest Control
At EcoCare, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about the health and safety of your family and pets when searching for a trusted exterminator in the Portland and Vancouver area. We have specially formulated our pest removal and extermination treatments to:
- Target and eliminate pest infestations
- Be 100% safe for people and most pets
- Actively prevent against future pest and insect infestations
Remember: Treatments are toxic to pests, not people. You can stay in your home while we work!
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Exterminators
– Kristen T.
Pest Control Services
We eliminate and prevent infestations of…
While ants, spiders, and rats are among the most common pests in the Portland and Vancouver area, we treat and prevent infestations of more than 30 other species of pests. Our experienced technicians are trained to inspect your home and property, identify potential infestations, and apply preventive treatments that kill pests and keep them from coming back.
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST way to protect your home from nearly 40 covered insects. Here’s how it works:
- 4 seasonal inspections & treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments with no further cost to you.
Remember: We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
For over 15 years, we’ve been ranked among the very best exterminators in Portland and Vancouver. In fact, we’ve won the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year since 2006!
How’d we do it?
Simple. We provide the best, most eco-friendly pest control services in the area and we do it with a smile. Our entire team is focused on our client’s satisfaction. If you think we could’ve done a better job, tell us! We’ll come right back to your home and keep working until you’re happy. That’s our promise to you. Besides our world-class customer service, our clients love…
- Our pet and kid-friendly minimally toxic, eco-friendly pest control treatments.
- Focus on prevention of future infestations, not just extermination of existing pests.
- Thorough treatments of your home’s interior, exterior, crawlspace, and attic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you work?
Our exterminators, pest control experts, and rodent removal teams work throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro area, including nearby suburbs like Beaverton, Oregon City, Tigard, Lake Oswego, and Happy Valley.
What pests are most common during different times of the year?
Our Pest Insurance program is built around seasonal treatments of the most common pest infestations as well as preventive treatments against future infestations. Because our area has such distinct seasons, different pests are active at different times of the year.
- Spring & Early Summer: Wasps, Box Elders, Ants, Spiders, Rodents
- Mid-Summer: Fleas, Yellow Jackets, Hornets, Bees, Rodents, Ants
- Late Summer & Fall: Fleas, Yellow Jackets, Hornets, Bees, Rodents, Ants
- Winter: Rats, Mice, Ants
Do I have to leave when your exterminators are working?
Our eco-friendly pest control services are safe for people of all ages, cats, dogs, and most other pets. So, kick up your feet while we eliminate your pest problem!
Are your exterminators licensed, bonded, and insured?
Absolutely- and we’d recommend you avoid any pest control company employing exterminators who aren’t. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon & Washington. In addition, we take great pride in providing the best training available to our exterminators, including helping them improve their leadership and customer service skills.
We know we’re in a service business and for over 15 years we’ve been providing the best service in the business.