Eco-Friendly Pest Control Hillsboro, OR
Eco-friendly pest control in Hillsboro — Safe for people and most pets!
- A+ BBB rated
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in Hillsboro (and throughout all of Oregon and Washington, too)
- Members of the National Wildlife Control Operator’s Association
- More Angie’s List reviews than any other pest control company in the Hillsboro area
- Dedicated to your family’s safety!
Our Hillsboro exterminators stand behind their work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
How We Approach Pest Control in Hillsboro
We’re here to get rid of whatever’s bugging you. Our team can eliminate bug, insect, and rodent infestations found here in the Pacific Northwest. Best of all, our targeted and eco-friendly methods are safe for people and most pets.
Our Hillsboro pest control services are customized to meet your needs, including:
- Eco-friendly treatments
- Full-coverage treatments for your home’s exterior, interior, crawlspace, and attic
- Preventive treatments to stop infestations from coming back
- Licensed, bonded, insured, and experienced exterminators
- Honest pricing and great results backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Pest Insurance: Year-Round Hillsboro Pest Control
Pests don’t take time off from your home! We help homeowners keep insects, rodents, and other pests away throughout the year.
Talk to us about our Pest Insurance program to learn how to protect your home throughout the year. As the most effective approach to keeping your home free of pests, our insurance program offers:
- Protection against almost 40 of the most common pests
- 4 seasonal inspections and treatments by our experienced Hillsboro exterminators
You’ll save hundreds of dollars (or more) every year with Pest Insurance.
5-Star Battle Ground Pest Control Service
EcoCare was with me every step of the way. I really appreciate that the staff is consistent, they know the customers and are very helpful.
I’m absolutely continuing with their service. I simply feel so much safer being bug and critter free in my home.
– Debbie M.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Do I have to leave my house while your exterminators are working?”
No. Our treatments are tough on critters and safe for people and most pets, including cats and dogs. You and your family can stay in your home while we’re working.
“What does ‘eco-friendly’ pest control really mean?”
Eco-friendly pest control refers to the specially formulated treatments used by our exterminators. These treatments are minimally-toxic and filled with safe ingredients. This makes them safe for people and pets, but tough on bugs and other unwanted creatures.
“Are your exterminators insured?”
Yes, our whole team is licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington. Never work with a pest control company that isn’t insured.
“What if the bugs come back?”
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If our pest control services don’t meet your expectations, just contact us. We’ll come back to your home and perform an additional treatment at no added cost.
Our job isn’t done until you’re happy!