Our Approach to Ant Extermination
First, we target the areas where ants are getting into your home. We use a number of ant treatments and deterrents, including:
- Liquid product applied around the foundation
- Variety of baits placed along ant pathways
- Time-released granules in the landscaping around the house
Next, our ant exterminators target areas inside your home where ants commonly travel, such as:
- Low corners
- Around counters
Finally, if you have a crawl space under your home, we can apply an an removal and ant control treatment that is not only effective against soil ants, but will also eliminate spiders and other insects that live under your house.
The Secret To Success
We use ant extermination products that are non-repellent and transmittable. That means the ants will actually carry it back to their nest and pass it on to any other ant they come in contact with. Over time, this approach will destroy the problem at its source.
– Barbara V.
At EcoCare Pest Solutions, we focus on the root causes of the problem, not just the symptoms. That leads to long term results and thousands of customers happy with the work of our ant removal company throughout the Portland-Vancouver area.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 34,000 unique customers
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Highest number of reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in the Portland area
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 11 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
Pest Free. Worry Free. All Year Long.
Our Pest Insurance program is the BEST way to protect your home from more than 30 types of insects and pests.
- 4 seasonal inspections & treatments from experienced exterminators.
- Protection against infestations and the elimination of covered pests.
- Free additional pest removal treatments as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
You bet! We only use eco-friendly products to treat ant problems. All of our ant treatments use natural active ingredients. You don’t have to worry about your pets or family.
Do I have to leave my home during treatment?
Not at all! Since our products are safe and natural, you do not have to leave your home while we complete our ant extermination. So kick up your feet while we eliminate your pest problem!
How do I know what kind of ants I have?
There are several different types of ants, each type requiring a different approach to treatment and ant colony removal. The main types of ants we deal with are soil ants, moisture ants, and carpenter ants. Our expert pest professionals can work with you to assess your ant problem and determine the best solution. For more information on how to identify ants, check out our guide.
How do we get started?
The first step is contacting our trusted ant removal company online or by phone. We’ll get straight to work, starting with a general assessment of your home to determine the best solution to your pest problem. Our certified green exterminators will identify the type of pest as well as the source of the infestation. Then our ant exterminators create an ant treatment plan that not only eliminates your current pest problem, but also prevents future problems too.
– Courtney D.