Eco-Friendly Pest Control Beaverton, OR
About EcoCare Superior Pest Solutions
Our mission is to provide the best, most effective, and most eco-friendly pest control services available in the Beaverton area. Your health, safety, and satisfaction are our primary concerns.
- A+ rating since 2001
- 31,000+ satisfied customers
- Most reviews of any Beaverton pest control service
- Super Service Award winners for 11 years & counting
We strive to embody our values: integrity, honesty, and high quality work. Our standard of excellence in Beaverton pest control services is quickly becoming our legacy.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Exterminators
– Bill H. – Beaverton, OR
Rat & Mice Treatments
Rodents are among the most common pests in the Beaverton area. Rodents — including Norway Rats, Roof Rats, and Mice — are not only a serious threat to the structure of your home. They also spread disease, destroy food, clothes, and valuable possessions including your property. Our rodent control and exclusion services include:
- Eradication of current rodent infestations
- Cleaning and restoration of your crawl spaces
- Ongoing Maintenance Treatments to keep rodents from returning
Our Beaverton Pest Control Services
- Interior, exterior, crawlspace, and attic pest treatments
- We eliminate pests and use preventive treatments to keep them from coming back
- Eco-friendly pest control treatments are safe for both people and pets
- All work done by licensed, bonded, insured and experienced exterminators
- Honest pricing and great results backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
General Pest Removal
Exterior Pest Control
Keeping insects, rodents, and other pests out of your Beaverton home requires year-round care. Pest Insurance: the most effective year-round pest control service available. Pest Insurance includes:
- Protection from nearly 40 of the most common Portland pests
- 4 seasonal treatments with additional follow-up visits as needed
- Regular inspections to identify pest problems before they’re too much to handle
Pest Insurance is hands down the best way to protect your home and family from unwanted pests. Best of all, it can save you hundreds of dollars every year!
Frequently Asked Questions
“Do I have to leave during treatments?”
Not at all! Our pest control treatments are tough of insects, but safe for people and pets. You can stay in your Beaverton home while we’re working.
“What do you mean by ‘eco-friendly’ pest control?”
Eco-friendly pest control is all about specially formulated treatments that eliminate and prevent pests. We use minimally-toxic pest control treatments in Beaverton that are safe for people and pets but brutal on bugs. Our expert exterminators are trained on the latest eco-friendly pest control treatments available today.
“Are your exterminators insured?”
Of course! Our whole team is licensed, bonded, and insured in the states of Oregon and Washington. We don’t recommend working with any pest control company that isn’t.
“What if the pests come back?”
If our pest control services don’t meet your expectations, just contact us. We’ll come back out to your home again and provide additional treatment– completely free of charge. Our work isn’t done until you’re satisfied.