Rat Exterminator in West Linn, OR
Are you experiencing signs of rodents in your West Linn home? Stop a rodent infestation before too much damage is done. EcoCare Pest Control’s team of West Linn rodent exterminators can truly rid your home of rodents! Our proven process stops Rats and Mice from developing a stronghold on your property. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
One thing you absolutely cannot do is ignore a rodent infestation. Rats and Mice are extremely common here in West Linn, carry disease, and destroy homes. To make matters worse, they’re hard to get rid of.
Our West Linn Rat pest control services are safe, eco-friendly, and the best option for keeping Rats and Mice off your property.
Do you see these signs of rodent activity…
Chewed food packages
All houses in West Linn face the risk of Rat and Mice infestations. Don’t rest just because you don’t see signs of Rat and Mice activity. Preventive inspections get ahead of the problem to offer peace of mind and keep rodents away. Call (503) 222-5566 to learn more.
Our Proven Rat Extermination Process in West Linn
Thorough exterior and interior inspections are crucial for robust rodent extermination in West Linn. Our team of experts will check your home’s foundation for small cracks and crevices that Mice and Rats crawl through. We’ll then take a look inside your home, including any attic or crawl spaces, to search for any signs of nesting Rats or Mice.
Once the inspections are complete, we’ll explain what we found and recommend a treatment plan to eliminate or prevent your rodent problem for good.
There’s no better way to stop a rodent infestation than to keep Rats and Mice out in the first place through exclusion. Even fully grown rodents can fit through gaps around your home smaller than a dime! We’ll “Rat-proof” your home, sealing tiny openings near areas like:
- Roofs – Dormers / Shingles / Vents
- Foundation – Vents / Cracks
3. Eco-Friendly Extermination
Our West Linn Rat exterminators do not rely on and will rarely use Rat poison inside your home. Why? Poison baits cause Rats to die inside interior walls and other hard-to-reach places, leading to additional pest issues and horrible smells. Instead of poison, we use powerful traps to effectively and humanely dispel Rats and Mice in your home.
This unique eco-friendly approach to Rat pest control is significantly more safe for both people and pets. You can even stay in your home while we work!
Inspect. Exclude. Exterminate. When completed by our team of experienced West Linn Rat control pros, fixing a rodent infestation really is that simple!
Common Rats & Rodents in West Linn
Why EcoCare Pest Control?
Our experienced West Linn Rat exterminators focus on eliminating the source of rodent and Mice infestations. We’ll stop them where they start and prevent them from ever coming back. This leads to long-term results and thousands of satisfied customers.
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- Served over 36,000 unique customers (and counting!)
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Most reviews (900+) on Angie’s List of any pest control company in West Linn
- Only local company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 11 years (awarded to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Rodent & Pest Insurance
EcoCare Pest Control’s Pest Insurance program is the BEST method for protecting your West Linn home from not only rodents, but almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Each year, you’ll receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- We’ll protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If needed, we’ll come back out to your home between scheduled services and perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“How can I know if there are rodents in my home?”
Rodents are nocturnal animals, so you’re much more likely to see signs of an infestation rather than the rodents themselves. Here’s what to look for in your home:
- Rodent droppings
- Damaged containers of packaged foods in your pantry or pet food in the garage
- Dark greasy marks along walls caused by the rodents rubbing their oily fur
- Pets scratching at walls or other areas where Rats might be hiding
- Scurrying sounds inside the walls at night
Learn more about how to spot a variety of pest infestations in this blog post.
“Are your rodent extermination services dangerous for my kids or pets?”
Absolutely not. Our eco-friendly and targeted methods of Rat extermination are safe for people and most pets.
“Should I leave my house when you’re working?”
Not if you don’t want to. Our West Linn Rat exterminators only use targeted Rat and Mice control products, so there is no risk in staying home while we work. Sit back and relax while we get rid of your rodent problem.