Beaverton Ant Exterminators
There is no such thing as “just one Ant.” Where there is one, there is an army of thousands of Ants ready to infest your home. To make matters worse, given their plentiful numbers and small size, Ants are incredibly difficult to get rid of.
From Soil Ants to Carpenter Ants, these pesky insects can do real damage to not only the food in your home, but the safety of your property. It is crucial to stay on top of any potential Ant infestations.
At EcoCare, we work with Beaverton homeowners to rid their homes of Ant infestations once and for all. Our proven Ant control process stops Ants in their tracks before they can cause too much damage. Get your free, no-obligation quote today.
Do you see Ants in your home?
Our Approach to Ant Extermination
We begin the extermination process by targeting areas where Ants might be entering your home. To block entry, we use a number of deterrents, including:
- Liquid product applied around your foundation
- A variety of baits placed along Ant pathways
- Time-released granules in the landscaping around your house
Our Ant exterminators then target areas inside your home where Ants commonly travel, such as:
- Low corners
- Around counters
- Inside cupboards
Crawl spaces are an Ant hotspot. If you have one under your home, we’ll apply a deterrence product that is not only effective against Ants, but will also eliminate Spiders and other insects that might be milling about.
Our Secret to Success
At EcoCare Pest Solutions, we use products that are non-repellent and transmittable when fighting off Ant infestations. Ants will carry the product back to their nest and transmit it to other Ants in your home. This approach ensures destruction of the nest over time, resulting in an Ant-free home!
Common Ants in Beaverton
Our Beaverton Ant exterminators zero-in on the root causes of your Ant infestation, not just the symptoms. That leads to long-term results and thousands of happy customers throughout the Beaverton area.
Our Ant removal company boasts:
- A+ BBB rating
- BBB accredited since 2001
- No complaints in the last 3 years
- Served over 31,000 unique customers in the last 15 years
- Licensed, bonded, and insured in both Oregon and Washington
- Only company to win the Super Service Award from Angie’s List every year for the last 10 years in the Portland area (presented to the top 5% of companies in any category)
– Judy T.
Our Pest Insurance program is simply the BEST method to protect your Beaverton home from not only Ants, but almost 40 other insects and pests. Here’s how it works:
- Every year you receive 4 seasonal treatments from experienced exterminators.
- This will protect your home from infestations and eliminate nearly 40 covered insects.
- If necessary, we’ll come to your home between scheduled services to perform additional treatments at no added cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Is your treatment safe for pets?”
It sure is! Our Ant exterminators only use eco-friendly products using natural active ingredients. You’ll never have to worry about your pets or family when you work with EcoCare.
“Do I have to leave my home during treatment?”
Nope! Since we use products that are safe and natural, you can stay home during treatment.
“How do I know what kind of Ants I have?”
Every Ant in the Portland area requires a different approach to extermination. We generally treat homes with Soil Ant, Moisture Ant, and Carpenter Ant infestations. Our team will work with you to assess which one you are experiencing in your home and determine the best possible treatment.
Ready to take care of your Ant problem once and for all?
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Beaverton: (503) 222-5566
Get $50 off your next pest control treatment. No strings attached and no fine print.
Our technicians are using social distancing best practices and offering non-contact inspections and treatments.